The Annual Festival Art and Craft Show will be held Saturday, December 14, 2024. The show is open from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. (Set up begins at 6:30 a.m.) We are looking for artisans selling handcrafted art and craft items only, no 3rd party vendors. All crafters will be required to submit pictures of their crafts with their application.
Crafter spaces are approximately 10 feet wide by 8 feet deep for $100.00. There is a limited quantity of larger 10*10 spaces for $115.00. Tables are available for $10.00 per table, measuring approximately 8 feet long by 30 inches wide. A site with electricity available is an additional $10 per outlet. Two chairs per space will be provided at no extra cost. If you have a preference as to location, please note that on your application, though it is not guaranteed.
Sign-Up: Please see below to submit an online application.
If you are interested in being a part of our Festival Art and Craft Show, please complete the application on-line at the bottom of this page. The website will accept electronic pictures. Please wait for email confirmation of your approval and then you can make a payment online or via mail. Your approval email will have instructions about payment.
If you have any questions, please email AthensCraftShow@gmail.com. We look forward to seeing you in December!
CRAFT SHOW RULES AND POLICIES
- THIS IS A JURIED SHOW. We will be accepting handcrafted items only. If the committee deems your product to be outside the spirit of the show, we have the right to refuse your application.
- Pictures of the crafts you will be bringing to the show must be submitted with your application (email to AthensCraftShow@gmail.com).
- Payment must be made within 30 days of application approval. After 30 days, your reservation will be removed. Please make sure emails from firstname.lastname@example.org are hitting your inbox and not your junk folder. Your computer is responsible for this placement of emails; not ours.
- Crafters will set up between 6:30 a.m. and 9 a.m. The hours of the craft show are from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- While band members and parents may be on hand to be helpful, there is an expectation that crafters will be able to get all their items from their vehicle to their show space independently.
- We will supply 2 chairs for each space at no charge.
- We ask that you do not begin packing up until the show closes at 4:00 p.m.
- No refunds after November 1st. A $5 fee will be retained from any refunds requested before Nov. 1. If the event is cancelled by us, we will refund your fees.
- If your space is not occupied by 9:30am on the day of the show, and we have not heard from you that you are coming late, your space will be forfeited.
- Athens High School or the Athens Band Boosters are not responsible for injury, loss, or damage.
- No weapons (e.g. guns, knives, swords, etc.) may be sold at the show. Smoking is prohibited. No cooking (including microwave), or open flames are permitted.
- All craft items should be family friendly and appropriate for a high school setting. No references to violence, drugs (legal or illegal), or profanity will be accepted. Should these items appear at the show, we will ask you to remove them from your booth.
- Your booth items must fit within the size of space that you are assigned. You are responsible for making sure all tables, racks, chairs, craft items, and people working in your booth can fit within your booth boundaries.
- Accepted crafters who find they cannot attend our show should contact show coordinators. Sub-leasing a space is prohibited.
- Only crafts juried may be sold at the show.
- Collection of any sales tax is the crafter's responsibility.
- There is no guarantee of onsite WIFI. Please make sure you have your own internet connection.
- Complimentary breakfast items are first come, first serve and will not be replenished.
- We will comply with all state, local government and Troy School District regulations regarding COVID safety. This may include mask requirements and customer capacity limitations. We will update you as requirements change.
Contact Craft Show Coordinators by emailing email@example.com. DO NOT contact the high school office or mail/drop off applications at the office.
Athens High School is located at 4333 John R Road in Troy on the west side of John R between Wattles Road on the south and Long Lake Road on the North.
DIRECTIONS FROM I-696
I-696 East to I-75 North to Rochester Road; right on Rochester road followed by quick right (or east) on Big Beaver to John R (approximately 1 mile); traveling north 1 ½ miles. Pass Wattles Rd; Athens High School is on your left.
DIRECTIONS FROM M-59
Dequindre Road Exit. south on Dequindre approximately 2 miles to E. Long Lake Road. Turn right (west) and proceed 1 mile to John R Rd. Turn left onto John R. Travel south about ½ mile. Athens High School is on the right.
By clicking to sign up below, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending the Craft Show, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold Troy School District, Troy Athens Band Boosters or Athens High School or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.